sUAS and RC freedom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMA's deleted posts

Go down

AMA's deleted posts Empty AMA's deleted posts

Post  Admin Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:47 pm

I will try to keep an archive of the posts that the AMA dosn't want you to see.

For example, with deletions bolded:

Horrace

Total Posts : 484
Reward points : 0
Reply to message Message Options Financial Questions: - 8 hrs. ago ( #1 )
This forum has very less and less use. Questions:

Is it worth the cost of maintaining this forum given the declining financial and membership situations of the AMA?

Was/Is over-moderation by zealous amateurs the original plan when this forum was instituted?
IMO this would be a waste of resources just to prove a point. If such was the original plan, then it has definitely proven itself as a good plan.
If such was NOT the plan, then the forum managers are - IMO - definitely lax in their management responsibilities.

If nothing herein changes, then this is a good year to institute some management changes.

<message edited by shawng on 5 hrs. ago>Horrace Cain, AMA L-93 CD, Leader 47/46 years.
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master." George Washington

Horrace

Total Posts : 484
Reply to message Message Options Re:Financial Questions: - 5 hrs. ago ( #2 )
Well, it did not take long for the snippers to take the main point from the above edited post. Same old stuff, not even a different day.

If anyone wishes a copy of the first edition of the edited post, please email me or PM with an email address. I will send ithe statement to you.

The missing statement is the main point and the removal thereof simply proves the point.
Horrace Cain, AMA L-93 CD, Leader 47/46 years.
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master." George Washington

mongo

Total Posts : 278
Reply to message Message Options Re:Financial Questions: - 4 hrs. ago ( #3 )
appears that the management here has attended the mark ryder school of autocratic forum management.
"no criticism, none of the time"

hang in there hoss.
when they outlaw R/C, only outlaws will have R/C
13 of 27

FHHuber

Total Posts : 879
Reply to message Message Options Re:Financial Questions: - 2 hrs. ago ( #4 )
The moderators will remove the truth every time AMA # L-506771

Banned from my screen:
Murocflyer
Arbo

Abuses of power cannot fail to be noticed

Admin
Admin

https://suas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

AMA's deleted posts Empty Re: AMA's deleted posts

Post  Admin Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:29 pm

Mucocflyer (AMA moderator) wrote:
"Forum moderators do not delete posts from users that do not break forum rules/policies so that shouldn't be an issue. Other than that unless the posts are off topic posts that do not address the OP's concern in the Safety or Insurance forums when that thread is archived IAW forum guidelines.

If you have some particular concerns that you would like to be addressed, please PM me and we can discuss or use the report post function and we can look into it. "

It was when I PMed the AMA forum Admin about the deletion of posts that did not break any forum rules (nobody will divulge the identity of that position) that I was immediately and permanently banned from the AMA forum. No warning, explanation or answer to my question.
IMHO Murocflyer's statement above is a bald faced lie.

Admin
Admin

https://suas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum